The Clinton Presidential Center appreciates the dedication of our enthusiastic volunteers.
Our volunteers are truly the lifeblood of the Center, ensuring our events run smoothly and our visitors feel welcome. Through their efforts, visitors to the Clinton Presidential Center are provided an educational and engaging experience that instills in them a better understanding of the Clinton Administration, the institution of the Presidency, and the American political system.
Become a Volunteer
The Clinton Presidential Center welcomes volunteers from all areas. While most of our volunteers live within the Little Rock area, some come from as far as Hot Springs. We are in need of people of all abilities and backgrounds to participate in almost every component of the Center’s operations.
To apply to be a volunteer, please fill out the Application for Volunteer Service.
After we receive your application, we will contact you with available volunteer opportunities.
All volunteer opportunities are located in Little Rock, Arkansas. The Clinton Presidential Center in cooperation with the National Archives and other Presidential Libraries developed a set of requirements for our volunteers.
- We welcome high school volunteers. Any volunteer under the age of 18 must have parental/guardian consent. This is an excellent opportunity for service and school organizations.
- In order to be a volunteer, you must complete the volunteer application. We ask for two references to ensure that you would be a good fit with our volunteer family.
- Background checks may be required for certain volunteer positions.
- After you are accepted as a volunteer, the Volunteer Resources staff will teach you the roles and responsibilities throughout the Center. There will be annual training for all involved with the Center, and we ask you to please attend if you can.
- The Director of Volunteers loves to meet with new applicants and help them feel more comfortable working in the Center.
- You can work as much or as little as you would like. We appreciate all the work of our volunteers.
- As a volunteer, you will be representing the 42nd president of the United States. We expect our volunteers to treat our visitors with grace, kindness, and enthusiasm.
- As a Clinton Center Volunteer, you will find there are many exciting opportunities to serve.